Friday, June 3, 2011

The definition of love is me & you.

Haji lane with Chenwei, love & baby Jiaxin!!! ;) Super awesome day with baby girlsss. 
It was a super last minute outing but we all managed to make it in time. 
Lol hahaha, I was looking at the mirror infront... Then *snap*
Effing cute and big geek specs!!! I luv it pinkkkk! 
Was a little hungry from all the walking, so we bought cupcakes & sat down for some rest!
Cupcakes 1 for $3. Sooo cute! Mine's the rich in chocolate!
Hehehe I randomly sat on this bike! So friggin cooool.
I haven't sat on a motorbike before.... ;( Anybodyyy?!?

Chenwei left for tuition and so me and the rest head to Golden Mile for dinner!!
Food & more food....
While waiting for bus to go to City Hall...
May's friends, hehehe. Pretttyy right, gosh! *Envy*
Sherry's probably addicted to taking pictures. She's wanting to take a picture even in the bus... 
:(
Pretty night @ Bras Basah Rd. 
Heheheh and this is at I forgot where... Whooops! :$ 
 Headed to Town and then finally home sweeeeet home!!! 
See youuu girls reaaaal sooon!! 
xoxo