Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The one I love.

Enjoyed myself at Town with Xiaoying today! ;)

Caught Kungfu Panda 2 @ Shaw house. I think the movie's not really that good if you were to compare it with Kungfu Panda 1!!! Humorous still... Overall it's okay! 
& so we were camwhoring in the cinema with the 3D glasses!!!


Freeeezing inside the cinema for 1 and a half hour!  


 So we went outta that place & started camwhoring... AGAIN! So many people  lookin' at us, hahaha! Who cares! Girls ARE girls.. We camwhore where ever we go. 
 Stupid! WHY YOU SO TALL.... I feel extra extra short standing beside her....









 HAHAHA. Oh geeee, can you see that people were looking at me?!?! Oops sorry baby, but you just got caught in my camera. 


 Get what I mean by "I feel extra extra short standing beside her" already??? 


So yeah, that's about it! I really enjoyed myself today, hahaha. Hope Xiaoying enjoyed her day like I did! See you sooooon. Love you babe!!! Muah muah! 


OH, and before I end.... 
JUNE, PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME!!!!