Wednesday, June 8, 2011

♥♥♥

Down to Bugis yesterday with Kiki & bestie!! Had lunch at Burger King...
The fries was effing salty, I swear. It's like eating salt. Lol. Ok whatever.

This is Kiki!!! ;)
& this is me drinking iced milo. I looked damn blur here omg hahaha. 
Went down to bugis street for some shoppinggg! Honestly, if shopping was a job, I'd be a millionaire by now. Hahahaha!!!
Caught X-Man : First Class on the big screen! It's reallyyyy good! Thumbs up!!!!
Lucas Till... (the guy in Taylor Swift's you belong with me MV) was starred in it too. Smokinnn hawt! 
HOT OR HOT??????!!!!!
During the movie... There was this couple making out. I think it's a China woman, and a fat guy. French-kissing, hugging, not enough??? That woman still sat on that guy's lap. WTF?!?! Hey, wanna make out? Book a room please!!! More privacy and you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT in there. Disgusting people lol...
Otw back home....
Fantastic daaayyyy! xx