Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To the Zoo!

Heyyy guize!! How's life?
So (as you can see on my title...) I went to the Zoo yesterday. 
Chenwei wasn't there with us at that moment yet... Because they were late! :( So Sherry, the others and I bought the tix & went in first while waiting for them.

Some of the monkeys roaming around at the entrance of the zoo! Omgosh look at its tail!!! So fluffy and bushy. Hahaha! Cute, eh? ;)
Long neck turtle!!! I think it's sooo cute, heh. ^-^
Haha, in case you guys can't see where's that tiny little thing... I circled it for y'all!
Then it started to drizzle a little & we quickly find a place for a shelter..
So quickly snapped a few pictures before it started to rain heavily. So we ate some food while waiting for Chenwei and the others to come. ;)
& finally!!! She's arrived. Hahahah.
So the rain stopped (FINALLY) then we continue walking in the Zoo.
And more and more pictures... But I'm feelin' lazy to post 'em all up!
Sorry! xx