Sunday, March 4, 2012

hai, be my fwend....?

FRIENDS.....?
I know most have you people out there have friends that are uncountable, but wait... Have you ever thought who's gonna really be there for you when you're in need? They always say, "I'm always here for you if you ever need somebody to talk to." But when you're really screaming your lungs out, who is really there for you....? 

Worst still, that ONE friend that you put all your trust into, betrayed you, back-stabbed you, talk bad about you and you just sit there and you're like... "What did I do that made her this way?" Don't worry. 
Despite all the things that she did to you, you still forgave her and apologized to her although she obviously... Doesn't deserve it. "Sometimes you apologize not because you admit that you're in the wrong, but because you treasure the relationship more than your ego." Because it's the memories and the friendship built that keeps haunting you. Story of my life :(

After I've been to secondary school, I realized that the number of friends I have DOES NOT matter at all. I always tell my friend, "It's better to have true friends who's gonna be there for you than to have many friends but none of 'em are true." 

Therefore, I'm grateful to those who are true to me all these while. "A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!" I've embarrassed myself in front of them (honestly, hahaha!), we act stupid and silly together, laugh together,  cry together... Awwwwwww... 
 We're all having fun during English lesson, nobody is actually paying attention to her. Sorry, but I am too poor to pay attention >:( Girls will always be girls, which girl wouldn't camwhore with a iMac infront of you?!!?!! 

xoxo