Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back


Hello guysssss. I am back to blogging! Haven't been updating this little space for gazillion years and I bet nobody missed me... Decided to come back because I thought I should really start to blog about my life and I can read the posts when I'm older. But I know there's risks if I were to start blogging again.. People are gonna JUDGE me. True fact: People judge no matter what, even I do. So it's tough to not judge and give comments about other people. But remember, "you know my name, not my story." Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know me PERSONALLY. I might be different from what you heard from your friends that know me. Got what I mean? If you dislike me.. Ah, feel free to just exist this page. Nobody's pointing a gun at you to ask you to read my blog, isn't it?

People change and memories don't, so I guess it's best to have the memories kept in this small little space :') I know how it hurts, to look at those pictures that you've taken with and then realized that they've became someone you don't know..

Ok, moving on!!

Went over to Raffles to visit Sherry with QCY while she was working after school. I was her hand model for the day. Hahaha!! So she did manicure for me but too bad I've to remove em on Sunday.... Sucks to be a student! I really don't get how will having dyed hair, short skirt, long fringe and colored nails etc. affects our study. After all, it's the 'o' level results that's important, right....?


Such a nice guy waiting for me for Sherry to finish doing my nails. Bet he's bored there!!! Sherry went over to look for her boy after work and we parted ways. Had Seoul Garden for dinner and I felt like a princess! He was doing all the cooking and bbq-ing. Aww feels so honored.

Anyway here's are some of the pictures that I've took recently....



 Wondering why there's a birthday cake? Second day of Chinese New Year is Sherry's Lunar birthday and which is also my birthday..








Really, really hope that I won't be such a lazy bum and start to update this space of mine more frequently... I need some motivation! (formspring.me?) 

xoxo