Monday, December 30, 2013

I've been typing and backspacing everything I typed on this page for 5 minutes, I feel so uneasy to start a new post when my last post was like 1 year back. Nevertheless, I'm just going to go with the flow haha.

Reason why I started blogging again, mainly because I thought that this is the only space I can keep my memories and look back at it few years down the road and laugh at myself. I've been reminiscing quite a lot recently, maybe it's due to the fact that my life has been quite happening. One of which struck me hard, something like a "wake up call". I am proud to say, ever since that incident, I've grew quite a lot. 

Since it's already the end of 2013, I guess I shall just post some of the pictures I've taken throughout the whole of 2013. So many things have happened, so many things have changed. Sometimes I go to bed, wondering what have I done to deserve this. But the next day I am glad that everything happened, because I've learnt to notice the people that truly cares for me and slowly learn to cherish and appreciate the time I had with each and every one of them. To sum everything up, 2013 isn't a bad year for me. I was really happy throughout my 2013, thank you.... :')
















Not by order!!!!!!! I guess this is probably the first and last post of 2013! See ya all in 2014!!!! Happy new year everybody!