Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ok so it's the last day of holiday today... I am really not looking forward to school tomorrow. My homework are still not yet completed, I guess I'm just gonna be in deep shit tomorrow... Sighs :( School is really tiring and I'm really not excited! Ok let's just skip this if not I'll continue forever...

4:12PM now and currently listening to Breakeven by The Script. I still prefer listening to the old songs compared to the new songs tho'. What about you? ;)

Town with sweetiepie last last Friday 
Doc Marts. Red Wings. Socks. Jeans. Nudie.
Random day at Town with mommy! Bought quite a lot of apparels that day he he. I've been hitting Town quite frequently this holiday! Well, what to do.. Singapore is really small and boring. Boohoo.

So this was last Friday! I was early so I went up to her house and camwhore!! Headed to NEX after that.

Alright, gonna end this post here! I guess it's gonna be a really long time till I post again. Miss me? Hehe.
Formspring me guys!!!!! Please? xo