Friday, March 30, 2012

actions > words

"You said you'll be here. You said you'll never leave me. You said you'll always be there for me, just 8 numbers away. You said that I'm your one and only. You said you can't live without me. You said I'm the only girl you want. You said I'm the best you'll ever have. You said.. You said you'll love me forever."

AH.... Total bullshits!!!!!! People don't really mean what they say, don't they?

Those guys who CLAIMED that they'll love you forever... Sorry bro, but forever is just another word in the dictionary. But if you've ever got a girl just by all your honey words..... Well,


Ok, hold... Let me say a word of fairness! I don't 100% agree that all guys don't mean what they say (because I know that there are still a handful of good guys out there, somewhere) but seriously....? Those guys who said I love you today and then disappear the next day, said that he'll be there for you whenever you need him but disappeared into thin air suddenly... GET A FREAKIN' LIFE. I'm not holding personal grudges against guys but, sigh.... I've been there, felt that. I totally understand how the girls feel, bet they felt really sucky when the most important guy in her life at the period of time, threw and played her around feelings as if she's a freaking robot who has no freaking feelings. "Don't come and go as you wish, my heart is not a freaking hotel." 

Yes, I admit that I've somehow been in that kind of situation before but I'm that kind of girl that let bygones be bygones.. So let's just forget about it. However, I think it's damn absurd when a guy already has a girlfriend and then still asking other girls out. Don't you think it's just plain ridiculous? "Cherish what you have now, before it is gone." Too bad, I've moved on and I don't need you anymore. ;') 

"Once I start to care about you, I'll care for you every time." True indeed. I guess I'm a really soft-hearted person(which I really hate it). I guess I really have to work on this and stop picking up all your calls and replying all your messages. *SNAPS* Back to reality, Regine! Guys like that aren't worth my time at all. To the girls who've been the same situation as me, don't worry! You'll find a guy who'll treat you a hundred time better, fo' sho'. *Kisses*

ANYWAY.... Gotta stop those rantings!!!! Back to my life hehehe. My life's been sooo busy after the March Holidays ended. School's ending pretty late recently due to the busy schedules I have! Sometimes I'm so drained that I just wanna lie on my bed and just SLEEEEEPPPP forever!!!! Once school starts, I'm deprived of shopping and sleep. Meh :( Tuition with bestie at Friday of the March holidays! 3 hours of Math tuition, oh someone, kill me... 


Went to catch a movie with bestie at Lot1 right after tuition. She wanted to watch a horror movie that day and so I mustered my courage and watched the Women in Black with her. I almost died halfway in the cinema, not kidding. It was daaamnnnn scaaarryyyy... :'( Okay moving on....

Town with bestie again on last Sunday! Don't really haz da feel to shop nowdays due to the amount of homework and tests that my teachers are giving. Talking about tests... LE SIGH! I guess I really have to buck up already, no more procrastination!!!! 

Forgot to bring my camera out that day so pictures all taken from my iPhone... :(


Cameras, lights, actions, drum rolls.... Ready for my cam-whores....? *wink


  



Shit ballz, I hate how the lighting of my camera affects my hair colour... Sometimes it's rather brown and sometimes it's black! I gotta do something about it, or maybe not. Hehehe. 

That's about it for this week! Till next time, x